Athletes develop body control, balance and agility
- Complete 3 sets of 5-10 reps
How it Works
- This is full range of motion, body control carioca.
- Start off by moving to the right.
- Make a behind step with the right foot (1).
- Shuffle laterall with the left foot (2).
- Bring the right foot up and across with an explosive crossover step, carry it across the body (3) then upon it hitting the ground go back to the behind step and repeat.
- Work for 10 yards, down and back is one repetition.
- Be sure to go up and down slowly and in control – you should take about 3 to 5 seconds on both the down and the up part of the drill.
- Keep your back foot in the air – don’t let it touch the ground.
- Keep your core solid.