Develops a runner’s starting and acceleration abilities.
- You need a clear area of track.
How it Works
- Runner stands at the starting line.
- Runner crouches down and puts hand on rear-foot side down on the ground.
- Runner supports himself or herself in this three point position while raising other arm up into the air.
- Runner drives forward with a push from both feet.
- Runner surges ahead, becoming more upright with each stride.
- When starting runner should drive both shoulders upward and forward.
- Pump the arms in opposition to the legs.