Works on the progression needed to create lift.
- Place a series of hurdles with room for a 3-step approach between them.
How it Works
- Vaulter holds a pole stub.
- Vaulter takes a three step approach to each hurdle and jumps over the hurdle.
- As he or she jumps over the hurdle they press the hands and pole stub over their head.
- Make sure vaulter is executing the three-step approach in rhythm.
- Vaulter should be generating power on the penultimate step and getting full extension at takeoff over the hurdle.