Helps build strong in-air technique for long jumping.
- You need a raised area, such as a stage in a gymnasium, and then a foam pit on the ground below.
How it Works
- From the stage, the jumper takes a 4 step approach.
- As they reach the edge of the stage, they execute a pop-off.
- They then cycle through the air and land in the pit.
- The jumper should be working particularly on their cycling and the run out of their landing during this drill.
- Watch the airborne technique of the jumper in order to fix any problems you may see.