Helps runners develop bursting power in their muscles, which is important for stride strength and overall running power.
- Set up 5 or 6 hurdles that are about 10 feet apart.
How it Works
- The runner stands in front of the hurdles.
- On two feet, with the feet together, the runner jumps over the hurdle and lands on two feet.
- The runner continues to jump over each of the remaining hurdles in the same fashion.
- Runner should be bending the knees and bursting up and over each hurdle to develop power in the legs. This power will help them run with stronger strides.